Monday, February 25, 2013

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream






I received from SheSpeaks to test and review for everyone the L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream. I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!! For a long time I gave up on foundation because everyone I tried made my face look cakie (haha new word) and I could not find one that I liked at all, so I just never used it. Well this BB cream has changed everything for me. I have dry skin on the sides of my nose and between my eye brows, which was the problem areas with foundation. This BB cream has made such a difference in my face. I can wear it every day it corrects my color and does not show any dry patches. I have used it every day since I got it and it has been about a month now and the dry patches are less, people tell me how great my skin looks, everything. This has become my life saving make-up item. I use Smash Box primer and then put the BB cream over it and set with a tiny bit of powder in my oily areas and I am ready to go. It is not a heavy coverage product so I understand why some do not like the product, but it does what I want. I want the redness in my face evened out and the dry patches not to show. It works perfect for that. It goes on super smooth and you do not need tons of it to do the job. There are not enough words that I can give you to tell you how much I enjoy this stuff. I will be using this from now on and I have already had so many friends to try it out and they love it too.  I almost forgot that it is white when you put it on and blends to your skin tone. That has me mystified and I love that they are able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment