Thursday, April 26, 2012

Clean Screen from Scott's Liquid Gold


I received a product earlier this month to try and review for you guys and let the company know what I think of it. It is Clean Screen from Scott’s Liquid Gold line. It came with the full size bottle of the product and a great microfiber cloth to use it with. The second the product came in the mail, I ripped it open and ran around cleaning any screen that I could find in the house, which is a lot. In my home there are five flat screen TV’s 5 computer’s with different types of screen, 5 cell phones both touch screen and non and two Kindle Fires, so that is a lot of things to try the clearer on. I have been using it ever few days on everything to see how good it works. I will say I love it. It has cleaned everything leaving no spots or streaks. When using it you only need a few pumps so it seems like it will last for a while. On the 48 inch flat screen I only had to use three pumps and things like my lap top it was only one. I love the fact that it will not take a bunch for each thing. I love products that last for a long time. I also used it to wipe down the top of my desk one day, it was the only thing I had around at the time and it was so sticky. It worked GREAT cleaning the top of the desk too. I was shocked. All around this product is an A in my book, I could not ask for more from it.



    That is there Facebook and Twitter account so you can learn more about the company and find out where to get some for yourself. I think it is a great product that will last a long time and keep all of your products safe and clean. http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment