Friday, January 11, 2013

Mary Kay Nourishine plus


From my Winter Cravebox I got my first ever Mary Kay product. It is the nourishine plus lip gloss in red passion. From this one product I would have to say I am on the fence about trying anything else from the Mary Kay line.

  This main reason I do not like it is because it has chunky glitter in it and it feels like sandpaper on my lips. It is the worst feeling ever. If I kissed a tissue after putting it on I could get the yucky glitter off my lips and still have a little bit of the color left. I really like the color but after trying to get the glitter off it is not worth the headache. It took me four times of putting it on, getting rid of the glitter than adding more to get it to the point where I liked the color. The color lasted about four hours with drinking, but once it was faded I went to another brand. It was not sticky or has any nasty orders to it which is a plus to the product.

  So all and all I do not like it and would not recommend it to anyone. I really like the color just wish that there was no glitter in the product, it just messes the whole thing up to me.
 
This is a link to my other blog so you are able to see the color because I am still not sure why I can not add pictures anymore to this blog.
http://skybluesilly.tumblr.com/post/40307148795/mary-kay-nourishine-plus

http://www.facebook.com/CasandrasGiveaways?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment