Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gold Bond Ultimate


So I got my Winter Favorites Cravebox and I wanted to review the Mary Kay product that was included. I had lots I had to do before hand, but got everything ready set aside for later and now I cannot find it anywhere.  Not a clue in the world on where it has gone. After I get done this review I will start looking for it so I can share that review with you guys as soon as I can.

  Now on to the review, I know this is an older product, but I just found it and am in love with it. It is the Gold Bond Ultimate healing with Aloe lotion. I used a coupon a while back and was able to get a travel size for free to try. After picking it up that day, I set it with the other lotions and forgot all about it until just these last few weeks.

  I live in New England, work as a cashier in a very busy store and am on my feet all day long. All of these things together have made my hands and feet so dry I could not stand myself. I have so many lotions in my stash and I was trying one after another after another until I pulled out the Gold Bond. It is a very thick creamy lotion, once you rub it in your skin soaks it right up and there is no grease left. It has a very soft smell of aloe, which I personally like because I can use it with other perfumes or body sprays and it does not make those scents smell funny. I always have a little one with me no matter where I go and use it often. I have been using it about two weeks and it has made my hands so much softer and no dry skin. I also use it on my feet every night. I think this is my favorite thing to do with the lotion. It just makes my tired feet relax and once I put it on I slip into some fuzzy warm socks and let it work. My feet have stopped cracking and starting to heal up and get nice and soft again.

 

  Hands down this has become my favorite lotion. I love the feel, how well it works, and the smell of it. I have included their links so you can check them out. I love this lotion and give it five stars. I want to start checking out their other products to see if they work just as well, so the Gold Bond reviews should be updated down the road.

 

http://www.facebook.com/goldbond

http://goldbond.com/

  Here is also a link to my other blog if you would like to see photos, for some reason I can not get this site to let me upload photos. I am going to be looking into that now and if I can not fix it I guess I will head to a new blog. http://skybluesilly.tumblr.com/post/39627754838/gold-bond-ultimate

No comments:

Post a Comment