Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion




  About a month ago I received Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion to try and review for you guys. I have used it every morning since I got in place of my other facial Lotion. This is their Enhanced Lotion for anti-wrinkle. It contains 10% Glycolic AHA and with continued use it will help revitalize and restore younger skin. I can say that it has made my skin very soft and brighter than it has been. I do not have fine lines or wrinkles, but I have been using anti-wrinkle products since I was about 20 and love them. I love how nicely this lotion goes on and just disappears on the skin. It does not leave a greasy feeling and it is gone in no time so I can move on with the next step in the morning. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and firmer than it was before. I really enjoy lotions that give you the firming type feeling on my face and neck. There is no scent at all. I have very oily skin and this does not make it worst, it is one of the few face lotions that I have found I can use and not have an extra greasy face. I love this lotion and think it would be a great buy for anyone who is looking for a great facial lotion. I have told so many people about it and let my sister try it and she loves it too.  I give this product 5 out of 5 stars and will be something I will buy more of once I run out. I add all of their links so please take a second and like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
http://www.neotericcosmetics.com/default.aspx
https://www.facebook.com/AlphaHydrox
https://twitter.com/alphahydrox

No comments:

Post a Comment