Thursday, November 7, 2013

CVS shopping

This is an over view of last week’s CVS haul, it was a little planned, but there is a lot I did not get. I am a little late with it, but it shows you the great things that you can get and do at CVS.
  The first deal I did was Febreze. If you spent $20 you got a $10 ECB. I got two of the large bottle of the fabric spray for $6.29, one of the air effects for $3.79, and one stand and refresh for $3.79. My total was $20 and change so that allowed me to get the $10 ECB, I also had 4 $1 off coupons that I could use.
   The next deal was the Eucerin/Aquaphor in which you spent $20 you get back $10 ECB. I got two Eucerin skim calming lotion at $8.49 and one Intensive hand cream at $5.79, which brought me to $22.77 so I was able to get my $10 ECB. I also had three, $2 off coupons that I could use for these products.
   The last deal I got was one Venus & Olay razor for $11.49. The deal was to get one razor get back a $5 ECB. To go with this deal I had one manufactures coupon for a $1 off the razor and the magic red box spit out a $4 off of $10 razor coupon that I could use on it too.
   I also got a bag of candy and a pair of gloves that were one clearance from Halloween. I had a $5 ECB and a $10 off $50 purchase that I used.

  Before anything my total was $61.40 after all my coupons and ECB my total went down to $27.79. IN the end I got back $25 in EBC, so $2.79 is what I paid for everything today and had a 55% savings in all. So it was a pretty good trip for me and I have $25ECB to work with for next week’s trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment