Saturday, November 2, 2013

TheBodyNeeds eye shadow review

  I said I was going to do another review of TheBodyNeeds for their eye shadow. I got my order in about a week ago and have been using them since, and also realize that I had one of their eye shadows for a while that I go in a swap. Everything I got was on sale or clearance because I hate spending full price on anything. I got the colors:
Lilac matte- soft lilac matte
Golden Copper – metallic golden copper
Tricked- frosted bronze
Pandora- Frosted golden pink
Patience- light baby pink matte
Lolly Luna- pale lavender with a teal duo chrome
Fools Gold- light yellowish gold with pale green pearl

They are all pretty pigmented, the lights one are buildable if you would like them darker. I love every color that I have but Fools Gold is my favorite. That is the one I have had for a long time and always go back to it. They do not bug my eyes in any way. I put them over whatever eyelid primer of the day I use then usually a NYX jumbo pencil. Most of the time I use the white one, Milk, but some days I will us a colored one. I can put them on at the start of my day and still have them on when I wash my face at the end of the night. They do fade as the day goes on, but you can still see what the colors they are, just not as vibrant. They can be a little blotchy and you have to play with them a little, but I really like them and for the price I have no complaints. They have tons of colors to pick from and good prices even when they are not on sale. I may not care for that one lip luster I got but, I really really like their eye shadows. They also sent a sample of another lip luster with my order. It is called Mystic. In the pot it came in it looks like is should be a berrish purple shade, but when you use your brush or finger to put it on there is no color at all though. It is more like a scented lip balm, it smells like berries. It does feel good on the lips and leaves a nice shine, I just do not like there is no color at all. I like tinted lip balms and it would have been great if this turned out to be one.  I have some pictures of the shades, but for some reason the pictures were not working out no matter what type of camera I tried to use. This review was held up a little bit because I was fighting with the pictures.

http://www.thebodyneeds2.com/Crush_Pots_Pressed_Pans_s/84.htm
Tricked

Lolly Luna
                                                                                                        Lilac Matte
Patience
                                                                                                       Pandora
Fools Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment