Monday, October 28, 2013

Three weeks of mail freebies, just a quick overview!!!

 This is just a quick list and some pictures of my last three weeks of mail freebies.
   A 16 count of Snapple Ice tea K- cups, Maybelline FITME foundation sample card, From Fiora a pumpkin carving kit with many templates and a cloth trick or treat bag, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition sample in the shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner, yogi tea samples, lever 2000 body wash sample, a free coupon for a Beneful tub of soft dog food, urgent Rx sample in allergy attack, Similac $5 dollar checks, three piece Biore samples and CVS coupons. I know it is not much, but I only spend a little time when I can to see what is out there. If you have more time to spend looking around and such there are tons of things that you could find out there. I will add some pages that you can check out that can help you find some freebies.
  I have also been thinking, and when I get 100 likes on Facebook and at least 50 people to follow me on my blog, I will do a giveaway. As I get closer I will give more information on what I am going to give out and the rules and such. Do not forget to follow me on my blog or like me on Facebook, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment