Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jordana 12 HR Made to Last

So last week I posted about the Jordana 12 HR Made to Last eye shadow pencils I won. I have tried them a few days since getting them and thought I would share with you what I thought. I will give the pros to start with because I really wanted to love and use these. The colors I got are perfect and beautiful for a natural eye look. The shadows are so creamy and go on like a dream. There is no pulling or pain on the eye lids. Once on they blend out perfectly, and they look great together.
    Now time to talk about the down side of them. I cannot wear them; no matter what I did or how I tried them they bugged my eyes. They would make them watery, itchy, and irritated. I had to stop in the middle of driving and remove the make-up because I could not see well from my eyes watering. I have sensitive eyes with about two other products, now this adds another one. I am not sure what is in them or why they do it, but I am so sad that they do. I have never used any other Jordana products, so I am going to try to find some more to see if I can use them, because of how well these seem to work. It is an inexpensive make-up brand so once I can find some I can get a bunch of things to try out and see how they work for me.

    Overall, if someone does not have sensitive eyes I recommend these. They are so creamy and blend able. I found them on Cherryculture.com for 3.99, so you cannot beat the price and they have 8 pretty colors to pick from.

Take a second to like my Facebook Page, please and thank you 
I am also adding Jorana's Facebook page, add them and watch out for the great giveaways they are always doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment