Friday, October 25, 2013

CVS haul

I went to CVS today because I had a $10 ECB that I had to use before it expired.  I went with one coupon and no plan, but I think I did pretty well.
The first deal I found was wrongly priced CG lashblastlength mascara. It was normally 8.99, but they had a 50% off sticker on the price tag. It was the wrong item, but they gave me half off. I asked the store manager about it and was not going to get it because I felt bad, but he encouraged me to get it. So that put it to $4.50 and I had a $2 off coupon I could use on it.

 Nyx was 40% off this week, so I checked out what they had. I got two items from them. First a limited edition Individual eyes in 001 Super Vixen. This will be my first time using an NYX eye shadow. I love their lip sticks, but hate their pencil eye liners, so we will see about this. I also got their new Plumping Big Bold lip gloss in 473 Full on Fuchsia. The shadow pallet was $4.99 but I got $2 of because of the sale and the lip gloss was $3.99 but I got $1.60 off. The magic red box gave me a dollar off coupon I also used on these products.
                                                        





  I tossed in a drink, .99$, and mints, $2.27, to fill up the $10  ECB. After my three coupons and the sales my total was .15$ for everything. I did not get any ECB back, but this will trigger my $5 ECB from the Beauty Club which I can use next week for my deals. I missed posting about two other hauls because I have been sick, and work has me working like a dog and I have just never found time. I also have three weeks of mail freebies coming up.
Please take a second to like my new FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment