Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I am back with a little coupon haul :D

I have been gone for a long time; I had a lot to do with school and some personal things I had to deal with. I have time now and it is time to start writing. Today is just a two quick shopping trips that I had. One of them from Wal-Mart, I do not have the receipt anymore because I did it last week, the CVS one I did just today.
 From Wal-Mart, I got six travel size Gillette shaving cream for free plus was paid to take them outside of the store. They were $1.27 a piece and I had two coupons that let you get $6.00 off three products with no size restriction. So for three of them it was $3.81. At Wal-Mart they take the full $6.00 and give you the overage in cash. So I did the deal twice and got $2.19 in cash for each coupon.
 




   Now for today’s CVS trip. I got four of the Dawn Hand renewal dish soap that are on sale for .99 cents each. I had two, $1.00 off two product coupons for those. I got two regular Dawn dish soap that are also on sale for .99$. I used two .20 cents off coupons on those. I got two Cover girl Outlast Lipstains. They are on sale buy one get one half off, so one was $9.49 and the other one was $4.64. I had one $ 4.00 off two coupons for those. I got two of the Cover girl glosstinis. One of those was $3. 79 and the other one was $1. 89. I had a $1.50 off coupon off one item, so I could use one on both of them. I also had a magic red box coupon for $5.00 off $15.00 worth of cosmetics I used. Then I used $5.50 in EBC (Extra Care Bucks). All of that brought my total down to $6.01 out of pocket and after I got my receipt I got $5.00 back in ECB to use next time I go in. So Basically I paid $1.01 for all of these items.


  I am not the best with coupons and still slowly learning but these are my latest trips and I did very well on both of them. As I learn more I hope I will get better, however I do not want to build a huge stock pile of items that I will never use. I only look for deals on things that my house hold needs and will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment