Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ivory 2-n-1

I got Ivory 2-in-1 from Influenster to try out and share my thoughts on. This is a new product that can be used for body wash and shampoo, it also includes conditioners.
   The scent is very clean and refreshing. I enjoyed it because it was different from my normal fruity or floral scent. I use it mostly as a body wash because I have a very dry scalp and I do not like to change my shampoos. My sister has been using it as a shampoo and said it is not too bad. She still likes a normal shampoo and conditioner better. This makes her hair clean and manageable, just not as soft as she would like.
   As for a body wash I really like it. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized with a nice scent.  A little on my bath gloves goes a very long way. It rinses off your body nicely and leaves you feeling clean. All in all I think it is a great body wash but as a shampoo I am not the biggest fan.
    Take a second and check out the Ivory Facebook page and find out what other people think of it. If you would like an invite to Influenster I have five to give out, just like my Facebook page and send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment