Monday, October 7, 2013

Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain

I gave the Cover girl Outlast lip stain a try, so I thought I would share with you. The one I used was number 400, unfortunately since I took the package off I could not find the color name. It is a magic marker form with the felt tip. This type of lip product is one of my favorite because I think it goes on with so much control. It goes on nice and smooth with lots of color. It is very wet when first applied and dries in seconds. The only time I smelled anything is if I smelled the marker its self.  Once it dries it is not to drying on the lips or sticky at all. I personally like my lips very moisturized so I did swipe on a little bit of baby lips before I walked out of the house, if I did not have that I would have been ok with just the lip stain.

  I put it on around 1:30 before work and went about my day. I had it on until I got home at 10:30 without touch up. I saw around 6:30 that I still had color. It was not as dark, but there. I also did not have to put on any more lip gloss. It was not over drying the rest of the day. When I got home at 10:30 there was a tiny bit of color left. Overall I really love this stuff. I will be going out to get more colors. They are not over drying and lasted for hours through eating, drinking, smoking, and lip licking. I really have no cons for this product. If I find some I will update on them.
1:30
6:30
I know horrible pictures, going to try to get a real camera soon :D
https://www.facebook.com/CasandrasGiveaways?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment