Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mail Freebies

Well not too much today. I am giving the Cover Girl Outlast lipstains a go so hopefully I will have a review of that for you very soon. Today is just quick freebies in the mail, which is not much at all. I got a sample from Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner. I also got prize mail from Jordana. I few weeks ago on their Facebook page they were giving out their new 12 HR eyeshadow pencils. Well today I got two of them in the mail, which really surprised me. I thought we would get one, but nope there were two, they are in continuous almond and tenacious brown.  They are great colors and when I put them on my hand for you to see it was so creamy and smooth. I will let you know more about them once I get to use them for a little bit.






No comments:

Post a Comment