Saturday, July 21, 2012

Eylure false lashes


Hey everyone, I am back to talk to you about Eylure false lashes. They were nice enough to send me two pairs to review and give my honest thoughts about them. This is another first for me; I have never used or even really thought about false lashes before. The two they sent me were number 020, natural volume, and number 100, super full. My favorite is the 020. They looked natural and made my eyes pop. The other ones also looked natural. I think I like the other ones more just because I am not use to looking at myself with false lashes yet.

   Each set of lashes comes with the glue and directions. I found the directions very easy to follow and I was very happy they were in there. I also worried about using the glue because my eyes are so sensitive. I can only use three brands of make-up on my eyes without swelling up. This glue did not bug me at all. Not one bit of watering, redness, and thing. I was honestly shocked and happy at the same time. I did not have to cut them down to fit. They had no pointy or weird edges on them, and are very soft to the touch. I have worn them both a few times. I even wore them to the crazy grand opening at my job and never had to fix them or add extra glue to them. From what I have seen online and learned from playing with these, they are great. They are light weight, easy to put on, and the glue holds great. I give them 5 out of 5 and would recommend them to anyone. I have added their website so you can take a look at them. If you are a false lasheslover, or are new to them I would pick on some of these to try.

http://www.eylure.com/

http://www.facebook.com/CasandrasGiveaways?ref=hl   Here is my Facebook link, head over like it and enter the giveaway I have going on, and when I get to 150 likes I will be doing a beauty giveaway. So please share away



No comments:

Post a Comment