Monday, July 30, 2012

Nourish, Organic Food for Healthy Skin, Review


I got some goodies from Nourish to try out and share my honest thought with you guys and the company. Nourish is an organic beauty company. They offer “100 percent USDA certified organic, high-performance and high- quality formulations offered in distinctive scents made of exclusive blends of 100 percent USDA certified organic essential oils and extracts.” I could not have explained the company better. They carry many different bath and body products in four different scents.

  The first thing I got to try is their organic hand wash in lavender mint. It is the first time I have come across organic hand wash and was very excited to try it. The bottle has a lovely picture on it and I am proud to show it in my bathroom. I took the big bottle and split it. I work with food and wash my hands at least 30 times a day at work, so I wanted to see how it worked when using it that much. The smell is heavenly. I love lavender and mint and when they are together it this soap they are perfect. The next thing I learned is a little goes a long way. When using it you only need about half a pump and you are good. If you use too much it takes a little longer to get off your hands. So just keep that in mind while you are using it. Now as for using it over and over it is great. When you use the right amount it lathers easily and rinses away quickly. Your hands feel squeaky clean when you dry them. It has helped my hands feel smoother and softer instead of drying them out. I have found I do not have to use as much lotion because my hands stay soft and moisturized. I give this soap 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it to everyone one.

  The next product I tried is their organic body wash. This product I am on the fence still about, I think. I am still using it and trying to decide which way to go with it. First thing is the scent. It is almond vanilla, and it is amazing. I look forward to it every morning. It fills the bathroom with this great scent. When you rinse it off it leaves a weird scent on your body. It is not a bad scent, just weird. I was expecting to smell like the almond vanilla after the shower. I have also found with this product you have to use more than normal to get a nice lather. This is not the worst thing I was just thinking it would be like the hand soap where less is more. Once you get those out of the way it is a god body wash. It is a creamy type of texture which lathers and goes on to your body great once you get the amount right. It rinses off and does not leave that nasty residue on your skin like many other body washes do. You fell squeaky clean, yet moisturized. I would give this product 4 out of 5 stars. This is mainly just because of the scent not lasting after the soap is off. I really love the scent and wish I could smell it all day. If you were to layer it with their lotion maybe you could solve that problem. I do recommend it thought because it makes you feel so clean and fresh without the heavy nasty feeling some soaps leave on your body.

http://www.nourishusda.com/   Here is the link to their page so you can hop right over and check out all of their wonderful stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/NourishUSDA  This is their FB page so you can check that out too.

http://www.facebook.com/CasandrasGiveaways?ref=hl   Here is my Facebook link, head over like it and enter the giveaway I have going on, and when I get to 150 likes I will be doing a beauty giveaway. So please share away


No comments:

Post a Comment