Friday, July 13, 2012

EO, organic pet product review


     The company EO was nice enough to send me a package of goodies to review for you guys. First of all EO is a family owned and run certified organic manufacture.  They have everything from hand soap, body lotion, to pet stuff. Everything is natural, gentle, effective and no animal testing. I really enjoyed looking around their site and reading about them and their products. I will leave their link at the bottom so you can take a look.

     So, on to what I got to test. This was so fun because what I got was for my puppies and not me. They sent their shampoo and conditioner in lavender aloe, and their natural dog groomer in citrus n mint. Both products smell amazing. I will start with the shampoo and conditioner. They are both gentle and biodegradable. The dog I will talk about most is my sister’s hippo, ha-ha. He is a 120lb plus, longer coated, red mutt. This poor dog has had the worst skin, dry, flaky, itchy. The only shampoo we found that he could handle was baby shampoo. Well we said what the heck let’s try this new stuff on him. Well it worked great on him. A little went a long way. It had great lather and smelled so good. The condition went on easy and spread nicely. Both rinsed out of his fun with no problems at all. One of the best parts is that none of the dogs have a wet dog smell after being washed. They hold onto the smell of lavender and I love it.  My dog is a broken coat Jack Russell and this shampoo and condition worked great on her. It made both of their coats very, very soft, fluffy and shiny. The only thing I noticed was that my dog, Jazzmin, has lots of white and the baby shampoo makes it look a little brighter. I will trade that any day though for her soft fluffy coat EO’s products gave her.

      The next product is the Natural Dog Groomer in citrus-n- mint.  This is a great refreshing spray to use in between baths. It helps to soothe dryness and itching and condition the dog’s skin. This product also smells great. The smells of all three products last for a while too. This helped keep the pups coats smelling great and very soft. On our oldest dog we only used the spray because it is too much on him to get a full bath, and the spray made his coat so nice and smell great. Now using all of these products on my sister’s dog has helped nicely with his skin problems. These products are great. I have nothing to say bad about them. On their site you can buy them alone or order the whole set. These products have 5 out of 5 in my book.



http://www.eoproducts.com/

http://www.facebook.com/CasandrasGiveaways

   Don’t forget to like my Facebook page and enter the Newman’s Own Giveaway. It very easy to enter, just like my FB page then like their FB page and comment below the review post on my FB page. Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment