Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wholesome Sweeteners Review, Part 2


It is time for another part of my Wholesome Sweeteners review. It took so long because I really want to put their sugar to the test in many things. My sister used them in many different baked goods for us; we used them in meals that call for sugar, and of course sweet tea, ice coffee, and hot coffee. Every one that we have used we have loved. I honestly have…. Wait ok I have one con of the products. The bags can be a little hard to seal back up again. Besides that I have nothing bad to say at all. The ones that my family and I have used are their; natural cane sugar, organic coconut palm sugar, organic dark brown sugar, organic light brown sugar, organic powdered sugar, organic sugar, and Zero.

   I used the whole bag of everyone so I could really check them out. They work just like your normal sugar would. They mix in and blend well and melt great in all your drinks. They taste a little sweeter than normal sugar, which made everything we used it for taste better. We did not think sugar could really be that different, but boy where we wrong. Their Zero is a zero calorie sweetener and it   did not have that nasty after taste that many other zero calorie sugars have. I think this one made me the happiest. I love ice coffee and sweet tea but I try to stay away because I like lots of sugar in them and the other zero calorie sugars would not work with my drinks.  This one works fine did not change the flavor much and did not leave that horrible after taste.  I am super happy with them and everything that we have used from this company. I have become a huge Wholesome Sweeteners fan and I want to tell anyone and everyone about them. Here are all of their pages, take a second to check them out. While you are at it please remember to like my page.

http://www.facebook.com/Wholesomesweeteners

https://twitter.com/#!/wholesomesweet

http://wholesomesweeteners.wordpress.com/

http://www.facebook.com/CasandrasGiveaways







No comments:

Post a Comment