Monday, January 23, 2012


Hey, going to give this a go again.  Tonight I am going to talk about BIC Round Stic ball pen. I got the 36 pack in blue at Target the other day. They were 2.88 for 36 pens and I had a dollar off coupon, could not pass up that deal. I was honestly worried that the pens might be crap because they were so cheap. I was very very surprised by them.  They write great!!! Nice smooth easy writing. I write A LOT           , between all my papers for school and finding my weekly deals, and now this blog I always have a pen in my hand. I write everything by hand then type it up, I know I know what a waste of time, but it is how I can think. I have had many pens that the ink is too heavy, or skips not this pen. Great ink, write the same the whole time and I love BLUE. I also like the size and shape. My hands cannot deal with pens that are odd shaped, have ridges, or are too big. These are perfect shape and size. You are also able to see the ink, so I know when it is time to make sure I have an extra one on hard. That is great because I hate carrying around more things then I need to, now I just grab one when I am getting low on ink. At $1.88 I am also not worried about throwing them away when they are dead. I loved these pens so much I went back and used my last two coupons on them. I am not stocked on pens for quite some time. They also last a long time. With as much as I write each week my last one lasted me a little over a month. So parents or college students if you need some pens these are a great deal. I found them in black and blue, I just happen to love blue so I got those.

No comments:

Post a Comment