Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shopping



OK so tonight I am not reviewing anything, I am talking about the great deals I found while shoppingJ.
First I went to Wal-Mart and my bill was $16.64 and I got it down to $ 1.21 with my coupons. I got 9 Johnson & Johnson first aid kits, 2 Aqua fresh travel size toothpastes, 1, 12 ct. Schick disposable razors and 2 bags of Temptations cat treats. For this I had 3 $3.00 off coupons on 3 Johnson & Johnson products, 2 $1.00 off coupons on any Aqua fresh, 1 $2.00 off coupon on any Schick razors and a buy  1 get 1 free coupon for the Temptations cat treats. The only thing I paid for was the cat treats; everything else was free with .03 cent overage which went towards the treats. Great haul for Wal-Mart made me pretty excited.  Then I went to Price Chopper and found Olay luscious embrace bar soup marked down to $1.99 for the two pack, not sure what the normal price is, forgot to look. I got that for $.99 thought because I had a coupon for $1.00 off any bar of Olay. I usually do not buy Olay because it is so much, but this was a great deal for two bars. It smells so good and I cannot wait until I try it tomorrow.  If I like them I am going back to get a few more because I have some coupons left over. I also went to Stop & Shop, but did not get anything tonight because I did not have the right coupons with me, but I am going tomorrow because I found a great deal. Their Uncle Ben’s rice in the microwave packages are 3 for 5 this week. Well you can used the buy 3 get 1 free coupon along with the buy 4 get $ 1.00 off coupon. So you get 4 for $5.00 which is a good deal for those. I am in love with the Santa Fe one, so tomorrow I am going to stock up. I did not put up my Price Chopper slip because I got a bunch of other marked down candy that I did not have coupons for so it is just a messy slip lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment