Tuesday, January 24, 2012


Ok so I got something yesterday that I have been dying to pick up and try. It is the Hard Candy Plumping Serum. The picture does not really show the color good, but it is in Girl Next Door, a super pale pink. I am a lip gloss, lip balm, chapstick FREAK!! I have to have them all and try them all. My sister had this one and I used it once and was in love, so I need my own. First I got this color because I am not big on having color on my lips. This color is great pretty much clear just a little tiny tin of pink for your lips. When you put it on in gives your lips a tingly feeling, which I think that is how it gets them to plump. I have thick lips to start with, so I see a little difference, but my sister who has very thin lips puts it on you can really see the difference. It goes on so smooth and easy; you only need a little bit to cover the whole lip. Once it is on, it is a little sticky, but nothing bad at all. I have only had to put it one twice today and I have been going about 10 hours so far. It is one of the better lasting lip glosses that I have. The shine that is gives is great J I like dramatic eyes and just shiny lips to offset them, and this product works great for that. It is in a 2.7 oz., which is bigger than every other lip gloss I just pulled out. The only place I seemed to find it was at Wal-Mart and I paid either 6 or 8 bucks for it (sorry lost the slip with the price). I hate spending that much on make-up and not knowing if it is really worth it or not, but I am very pleased with it and glad I got it. I think right now it will become my new favorite lip gloss. They had many colors, my sister has a purple reddish one that shows up on the lips and she loves it too.   So overall I really like it, great shine, long lasting, and not to sticky, and goes on great.

No comments:

Post a Comment