Thursday, January 26, 2012

What came in the mail


  So this is just a quick mail call. I got my first ever Julep Maven box today.  I got it in the It Girl Collection and I LOVE the colors I got already. After I am done my school stuff today I am going to try it out. What Julep is, is a monthly membership box where you get 3 different nail polishes and usually a sample in the box each month. When you sign up you take a little test and they find out what style best fits you. If you do not like the collection they pick you can trade it in for a shelf pick as well. It is $20.00 a month for $40.00 worth of nail polish. When I signed up I also waited a few days before placing my order, the day I decided I was going to do it I had an e-mail to get my first box for $5.oo, I could not pass that up. Here is the site if you would like to find out more about it. http://julep.com/?r=18677126.  I also got a coupon for a free bottle of Suave body wash and sample from LovelySkin, both which I have no used, so I am running out in the next few days to get the body wash and tonight when I wash my face I will try the stuff from Lovelyskin and let all of you know how it worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment