Friday, January 27, 2012

Olay Face Cloths


Today I am going to talk about Olay 2 in 1 facial cloth, for combination skin. I got these a while back really cheap on sale at CVS and I waited until I was out of my other face cleaner to use them.  I have used almost a whole box already and think I am ready to give my thoughts on them. Well first they have two sides, a nice soft one for gentle cleaning then a ruff side to help scrub of that nasty dead skin. I always use the ruff side then the soft side when washing my face. These cloths are super easy to use and great to take when you travel everything u need on one little cloth.  I use them in the shower in the morning, when I am ready to wash my face just unfold the cloth, wet it, wash then toss away.  Love Love Love how they save me time. I use them before bed right over the sink too. The soap is mild enough I can use on my eyes to remove any make-up.  They do a great job at cleaning the face and getting all the yucky stuff off.  Since I have been using them I do not have as much dry skin on my face or any break outs. It also does not cause any irritation on my face from daily use. Honestly I think my favorite part is the time they save and that I can toss them after each use. I hate the thought of using a towel or rag on my face so I always just used my hands to wash my face. I believe that they between $5 and $7 dollars for 33 cloths at most stores. I think that so far they are worth the price. They are easy to use, perfect size for you face, portable, and gentle on the skin. I add a picture of the box, but forgot to talk one of the cloths, I will add one to my post tomorrow so you can check out what they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment