Tuesday, January 31, 2012


Well last week I got tons of Schick Disposable razors. They were at Wal-Mart for $1.97 and I had a $2.00 off coupon so it worked out free for me.  I had never used them, but I said what the heck for free I’ll learn to like them. There are 3 women in the house so we use a lot of razors and any time I can get ahead it is great. Well the first thing I noticed is the cap is a little hard to get off until you use it once. The cover stays on the razor and you push it up to use the razor and down to close it. Once I got that down I was in love with the cap. I hate when you drop the caps in the shower and step on them, so this solves that problem.  They are just a basic razor no strip of aloe or anything on them, which is ok with me because I use conditioner to save with. They worked great thought; one razor did both legs no problem. They glided great over the leg, even at the knees and ankles. It did not cause any cuts that I can find anywhere. I only used one once so far, but I kept it to see if you could use it a second time.  So for being free razors I am pretty happy with them and will use them gladly. The bags I got had 10 of basic razors and two extra of their next step up razors. I have not tried those yet but I will let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment