Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super excited tonight because I got to try a new lotion. It is Nivea’s Happy Sensations in Orange Blossom scent. The lotion is for normal to dry skin and it contains Bamboo extract.  The bottle says it will moisture all day and nourishes and fortifies the skin.  Well I have not had it on all day but most of the day and I can honestly say I still feel it and have not had to add any more to my skin. When you first put it on it leaves a slight silky film on your hand which is ok, it kind of makes it feel like there is protection on your hands. I really like the fact that I have only had to put it on once and not have to add more.  Ok well I will say on the body, any time I wash my hands I ALWAYS put more of any lotion on. I also did not have to use a ton to cover my body, a little seems to go a long way. That is a super plus when on a budget and trying to save money.  The scent is the only thing I am a little disappointed in. I thought there would get a great Orange Blossom smell, which there is when you first put it on and start spreading it, but then you get that unscented lotion type smell. It is not really a bad thing, I just enjoy scents. I am one of those people, which smell everything, and love to find new scents. So would I buy or use this lotion again? Yes, I am over all happy with the product. It goes on great, lasts a long time, and the smell is not what I was hoping for but I am ok with it. I got this bottle on sale for $6.44 at CVS so it is a little much but I think it will last me awhile, so that one time amount for a lotion that will last at least a month is great to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment