Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nivea Lip Products


So the Nivea lip care has been on sale for the last two weeks at CVS and I had a few coupons for them, so I picked up the four that they had. I will go over each one and what I think of them.

     I will start with the one I do not care for. It is the Kiss of Shimmer. It has a great pink case and very pink on the inside. When you put it on it is clean and gives you a hint of shine on your lips. It has a nice kind of sweet smell to it. After that I do not care for it. It goes on ok and the texture is fine, but it is very sticky once on. I had to remove it after only a few minutes because I did not like how sticky it was.

     The next one is the Mint and Minerals. First thing I noticed was the great color of the lip balm. It is such a great blue color. I also love the smell of it. It has just the right hint of mint to it. If you get it in your mouth thought, it tastes horrible. It goes on nice and smooth and has a nice tingly feeling to it. It is not overly think or sticky when it is on.

    The next one is the Milk & Honey. It says that it is a soothing lip care. This one looks like bee’s wax in the tube. It also has my least favorite smell. It is a waxy, lipstick smell. If you get this one in your mouth it at least does not taste as bad as the rest. It does go on very smooth, and is not sticky.

     Ok to my favorite, A Kiss of Smoothness. The one bad thing is the nasty taste they all seem to share. The smell is even better than the mint one. It feels so silky on my lips and not a touch of stickiness to it.

    Overall they all have a nasty taste to them. They have great staying power and I would use these all the time; well except the shimmer one. The shimmer and smoothness one are SPF 10. I like lip gloss or balms that have the sunscreen right in them. Too many people forget about their lip health. Hope this gives everyone a little in site to Nivea’s lip products.http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment