Sunday, February 26, 2012


  I am new to doing my own nails, so lately I have been picking up some nail polish because I had none. I went to Wal-Mart the other day and found these Pure Ice nail polishes. The back says they are from Bari Cosmetics, which I have never heard of. I will have to look into the company some more. Well I got five colors that I thought all went so well with each other and I could do so many things with. Well I am in-between with them now. I know for sure that I am taking back three of them to Wal-Mart to see about getting different colors. The other two I really like. First the three I am taking back are Heart Breaker (blue), Busted (purple), and Rescue Me (green). I am taking them back because the colors in the bottle are GREAT, but once on they are just clear with a very little hint of color. I was hoping for them to be as bright and colored as they are in the bottle. They are such pretty spring time colors and could not wait to see what I could come up with. So I was a little sad when I got home and tried them. I am hoping I will find colors close to them.  The two that I am keeping are Strip Tease (cotton candy pink) and Excuse me (bright yellow almost gold). I love this pink color!!!!! These two colors are true to the color they are in the bottle and really enjoy them. All of the polish goes on nice and smooth and the two I am keeping have a nice shine to them. I have had the pink and yellow on for a few days and I had one nail chip but the rest look really good still. I am honestly excited to go see what other colors I can find in the brand. They are only $1.97 at Wal-Mart, which I really like because I can get a bunch in fun colors to see what I can come up with.http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment