Wednesday, February 29, 2012




I got a bottle of Zoye Premium Vegetable Oil, made from 100% Soybean to try the other day, and I am super pleased with it. I always use olive oil and never thought to change, but I think I will. This oil has 10 more calories than olive oil, BUT half the saturated fats. It also has Omega 3 and 6. I tried the product three ways; I baked a cake, made baked beans and made a stir fry. This oil worked in all three things no problems at all. I did not find a flavor difference in anything I made. It worked great in the stir fry, no burning and no heavy oily feeling to the food. It smells just like my olive oil, but is lighter in color. It also only took a little bit to coat the pan for my stir fry. This is great new oil that I have found and for having half the saturated fats I will keep using it. Right now you can find Zoye Premium Vegetable Oil at Meijer’s and Spartan. These stores are in MI, IL, IN, OH, and KY, but if you do not live there do not fret…. In a month or so the Zoye Premium Vegetable Oil will be on Amazon with FREE shipping. I cannot wait for that so I can get my hands on some more of it. I think this is a great multiuse use product that will help you save money. There will be no more buying different oils for different things because this one works great for all of my needs.  I really like Zoye’s Premium Vegetable Oil and I think everyone should try it at least once to see how great it really is. If anyone has tried it, leave me a comment and let me know. If you have any more questions about it let me know too.http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment