Friday, March 16, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress






Another product I received in my Love VoxBox from Influenster to try and review was Kiss Nail Dress. I got the pink cheetah like pattern called Bodysuit which I LOVE. They were the ones I was hoping for as I started to see others boxes. They come with 28 nail stickers in the pack so I used them on myself and my sister used the rest. The first thing we did was clean and buff our nails to make sure they were nice and smooth to give the stickers the best surface we could to stick to. Than you pick the right one for you nail, slowly put it on and make sure you are push a little bit on them to keep out any bubbles, at the end of the nail we bent the sticker over and filed off the extra. I will say I stink at sizing my nails. I had gaps on almost all my nails, but it was my own doing. Once on though they looked pretty good. My sister did a much better job and they looked great on her fingers. We both put clear polish over the top just for a little extra protection and shine, but it is not needed at all.  For me using them took less time than using normal nail polish and I could not mess them up. Any time I paint my nails I always hit at least one before they are fully dry and I hate that. It was also super fun spending the time with my sister and putting them on. That was a great plus with them. My sister had them on for 8 days before she took them off. They still looked pretty good; I was highly impressed with how they held up. I took mine off about 4 days later, just because I am ALWAYS changing my nails. Over all I give these an A and would use them again. I think they have great patterns and they are so much easier to use than nail polish. They are also very easy to change to match your outfits, hair, or make-up whatever you want them to go with. I want to get more so I can get use to sizing them to my nails. I think after a few more tries I will be a pro. Great product Kiss Nail Dress, I really really enjoyed them. Here is a few pages of information so you can check them out some more.  http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/Kiss-Nail-Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment