Friday, March 23, 2012

Box's I have gotten




So I have been a little slow at writing lately. Sorry about that, my comp crashed and my phone died. I am a little more together now, but I may not have pics for my posting for a little bit.  This post is just a quick update on some of the boxes I have gotten. First box I got was my Teen Vogue Birch box, which I LOVE!! I am so happy that I picked the teen vogue box; I am not even sure what was in the normal box. Everyone I follow got the teen vogue box as-well. Well this is just a quick list of what came in mine:

1)      Essie’s luxeffects in as gold as it gets. I love the color, and it looks great alone or over color. I have been trying all kinds of things with it to see how I like it best. So far I love it over Sally Hansen’s No Hard Feelings.

2)      Kate Spade New York perfume in Twirl. This is a great fruity, florally type mix. I think it will be such a great scent for the spring. I love the perfume samples we get in our boxes, such a great way to always change your scent to your mood.

3)      Kerastase’s Elixir Ultime.  This works so well in my hair. It makes it super soft, shiny and straight. I was so happy with this I went and got a full size one and I never get hair products.

4)      Tarte’s Lipsurgence lip tint in Lucky. My sister and I are in love with this. It is so fun to use, love the crayon style of it. The color is great for spring and it has become my go to lip color.

5)      Twistband, hair tie in a super light pink. I am not sure what I think about this being in the box, but whatever, everything else was SUPER GREAT and I will use and have been using the hair tie. I just wish it was something different.

All together this was a great box and so happy that I got it. I hope they do more boxes like this in the future.



    The next thing I got was a Cravebox that I won from a giveaway by a1nettie on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/a1nettie). Thank you again, I enjoyed this box greatly. Everyone should check out her Youtube and from there her blog, she is super great and has great freebees and box openings. I do not have pictures of this box because of my phone, but I will link a picture that I found online for it.

 So in this box I got:

1)      Amore Pacific treatment cleansing foam and moisture bound. I have never seen anything like the moisture bound before, it is a spray for your face you can use whenever to help keep your face moisturized.  They both smell super great and I really like how the moisture bound makes my face feel.

2)      ThinkThin bars. One was creamy peanut butter and the other was a mixed nut bar. I got to try the mix nut bar and it was AMAZING. My sister took the other bar on me and I have not gotten to ask her what she thought of that one.

3)      Three packs of Eboost. I have to say that this one is not for me. I tried it and could only stand to take one sip. To me it tasted like salt water with a slight orange taste to it.  So glad I got to try them before buying them for myself.

4)      Downy Wrinkle Releaser. I have not used this yet nor have I ever before. I will say that I love the idea of it and so glad to have it. I am going to skip ironing something next time I have to wash them to see how well it works. If it works well it would save me so much time. I however do love the scent of it. Once I got it I sprayed it I could not wait to at least smell it, lol.

5)      Bic Mark It. We got 6 of them in great pinks and purples. They are a fine point permanent marker. I can never have enough craft type stuff. I love color, crafting and pink so I will find many uses for these markers.



This was another great box. I have been on the waiting list for a few months, but it is always full so I was super excited to get one box while I wait for the member ship to reopen.  I will post all the links again so you can check them out if you would like.



http://www.youtube.com/user/a1nettie     check her out, she is great

http://www.birchbox.com?raf=mnwps  Birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment