Sunday, March 11, 2012


Ok this is the last part to my AXE review. Sorry it took a bit, I have been so sick I did not want to move. The last things I am going to talk about are two styling products and a bodywash.

   The body wash is a new 2in1 body and hair wash in Jet.  This is the strongest of the three body washes. It is a straight up manly smell. When I think of a man’s soap this is the smell I think of, strong, assertive, and confident. I did not attempt to use this one at all on me, because it was such a manly smell. I will say that I LOVE how it makes the bathroom smell when the guys are using it. I could sit in the bathroom and just smell it until it fades away. When they are done the shower and if they do not use a body spray you can still smell it throughout the day, which is great. I love when my boyfriend has something on that has a great smell; it makes me want to hug him so much more. This body wash also rises off the body perfectly and makes them feel super clean. Out of the three body washes I do not think I can really pick the best one. I love these scents and I think the best way to wear or use them for me is rotate the smells, lol, that way I get to always smell something new.

   The next thing is the Hold+Touch styling products. There is the cream wax for think hair and Paste for fine hair. AXE always has great colors on their products that stand out and always look so good together, and these are no let down either; simple but great eye popping colors. To me they both smell the same. It is a great kind of coconutish smell. I really enjoy the smell; I used it in my own hair and kept smelling my hair. I think people thought I might be a little weird, but that is ok with me.  There is a difference in the consistence with them that is very noticeable. I have very fine hair so I went right for the Paste. It comes out and kind of looks like the paste we played with in school as kids. I have very straight fine hair that has a hard time holding curls and I wanted to see if this would help me hold some. Once I toweled dried my hair I took in total about a quarter size amount and got it throughout my hair. Then I scrunched my hair until I had some nice waves in it. Out the door I went for my busy day, when I got home, I still had waves in my hair, YaY. It held pretty well, I would give it an A for what it kept going in my hair. Also my hair was still move able and pretty touchable. There were spots that were a little crunchy, but I am sure it was spots that I had not spread the product out well enough in.  I like the product very much overall. The other one was the cream wax for think hair. I used this one on my little brother because he was the only guy with hair and it is super thick. It was so super easy to spike his hair. It was like once I started to run my fingers in his hair it was spiked. It worked so well and was super-fast to do. It held his hair all day long and there was only a few spots that were crunchy again. I think that was just too much product in the areas. All in all I really liked these styling products. I think they worked great, honestly better than I thought that they would.



   Everything that I have tried I am in love with. All the products live up to what they say they do, and smell so good. If you have not tried anything from AXE I recommend that you do. They are great products and I did not find one from this bunch that I did not like.http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment