Wednesday, March 28, 2012

UGLee Pens= LOVE



I received some pens the other day for review and they are WONDERFUL. They are the UGLee Pen, designed by Dr. James Lee. Here is their site http://www.ugleepen.com/. This pen is made to be comfortable for anyone to write with. In my household I have pre-operation carpal tunnel syndrome, my mom has bad arthritis and has had her hands operated on twice, and my sister is a college student along with myself. We all took a pen and went our own way. Well I personally write out everything I am doing by hand before typing, so I write ALL the time. I can usually only write for a very short time than take a break and do that over and over again because writing really hurts my hands. I can honestly say that I have not had that problem with this pen once. I could write for hours and not even think about it. The pen is so light and the grip is great. I do not know how Dr. James Lee came up with this pen, but I am so grateful for it.  My mother and sister also both love this pen. We have not let these pens out of our site since day one. We have taken them to the bank, the doctors, anywhere we think we might have to write. I have had many questions about them and I am so happy to share the information about them to the people that ask. I have not found another pen that works like this one. It really is a pen that works for people that have any kinds of problems with their hands. I wish I could write and then scan in what I write instead of typing now, because typing bugs my hands but these pens do not. Also the ink and writing quality is A+. It writes the first time every time and is so smooth. It just glides across the paper perfectly. Being left handed I get ink build up on my pinky finger often, but I have not gotten it with this pen either, which is great. I honestly cannot give enough praise to these pens and how much I really love them. I will say they are a little expensive to get your first three, but then you can buy refillable ink for them.  I am going to order the ink to refill mine so I can keep using them. I will get rid of all the other pens in my home for these. Here is there site again, take a look and give them a try. They really do make writing comfortable and enjoyable again. http://www.ugleepen.com/ This gets a 2 thumbs up and an A+ in my book all around.http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htmhttp://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm280586.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment