Sunday, March 4, 2012

AXE products





I got to try some new products from Axe and I have to say they did it again. J I have a lot to try so this will be a two maybe three part review. I will start with telling everyone about the biggest surprise, the new woman’s bodyspray. <3 The can says limited time and that makes me sad L I will stock up now and horde it. First off I love the can it is in, pink, black, and white equals perfect in my book. It is kind of a flower, fruit type smell, called Anarchy. Please forgive me I stink at explaining smells. Lol. I know it is going to be a great everyday all day smell for summer. Just smelling it now reminds me of summer. This also has great staying power. I put it on at about noon time yesterday and I could smell in this morning before my shower. It was not a very over powering smell, for me it was just right. It gives the guys a hint of something as we walk by. I have been dying for a woman’s AXE line I honestly did not realize that had one coming out until I got this box. I cannot tell you how super excited I was and still am. I LOVE this scent, the can, the staying power all of it. I had my younger sister and my mother both try it to and they agreed with me about it all. My father, brother, boyfriend and his brother thought it was a great scent for a woman. I am hoping that this line moves into lotion and or body wash as-well. So the overall, I am super happy with this product and will tell everyone I can to give it a try.



 The next thing that I tried was the 2 in1 Body + hair in Sportsblast. It is a re-energizing wash for after sports. The first thing about it is the color, such a great blue. Now yes this is a men’s product but I tried it along with my brother, I wanted to see what it was like and how well it cleaned and rinsed off the body. When using it in the shower the scent fills up the whole bathroom. It is another great smell from AXE. It is kind of a lemon citrus type smell. They always seem to nail the scents. It lathers great and went on as good if not better than my current Bath & Body works shower gel. Now the best part was how good it rinsed off. I felt squeaky clean once it was off of me. It did not dry my skin out either. The scent is not very strong and is almost gone once you are out of the shower, but I was ok with that and so were the guys because it leaves a fresh base to add one of their bodysprays. It does give you a little bit of a pick up while using it. I used it when I first woke up and it was like wake-up call and made me happy. Now when I asked the guys they did say all the same things but in a men’s way. They said, “yep we like it, we are clean, do not smell like a girl, and would use it again and again.”



 Both of these products are great. I am so happy with them. I will get another review of more products tomorrow or the day after. I am trying to use all a little bit so I can see how they are over a few days and see how they really work. I <3 AXE and think that their new line of products are keepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment